26 October 2003

Here Goes Nothing

Well, hopefully I've flicked the right switch in my head and the first stage of my health kick will be underway tomorrow.

I'm going to lose some weight through healthy eating to start with. I am currently dead on 15 stone and that is a bit much. At my lightest, I was recorded at 12 stone and 9 pounds and was possibly a bit lighter so I am going to aim for that.

At my heaviest, I was about 19 stone. This was right after Glastonbury 2000. I saw a few photos of me and though "Oops, I really am a right fat bloater!" I have a feeling that I am on my way there right now so I have to do something about it. For those of you who know what it is like, I have got to the stage where my clothes aren't fitting right any more and if I get much bigger I am going to have to get a whole new wardrobe. Trust me, it is only nice to get a new wardrobe when you are heading to OTHER way...

No comments: