29 November 2003

14st 10lbs

I've only lost 1 pound in a week and a half. This is due to a couple of nights of boozing and partying. At least I'm still going in the right direction.

Stuff will get harder as my birthday, christmas and new year roll on. I still intend to keep the healthy eating going through out. If I can restrict myself to excess on those 3 days only, I reckon I should be able to break even over the holiday season.

Also, I thought I should comment on calorie counting. It obviously works but not for me. Restricting my limits to just calories alone, I find myself actually eating more in an attempt to reach my calorie limit each day. This is what hampered my first abortive attempts at weight loss when I was approaching 19 stone. Basically, I say just eat healthy. Most of us know what is good for you and what is not apart from a bloke at work who eats tons of Jaffa Cakes saying they are healthy. He's on 12 a day and is 17 stone...

No comments: