31 August 2007

Turkish GP and Update

So, I was mildly grumpy because when I got back from the Reading Festival I was 15 st 11 lbs which was 3 lbs off my target which was 15 st 8 lbs. But looking positively, after a month of not really trying and going nuts with beers etc at Reading I STILL managed a weight loss! So that is GOOD!

The Turkish GP weight will be 15 st 11 lbs.

Also, I weighed myself a few minutes ago and was 15 st 9.5 lbs in my undies and with a big old stir fry in my belly, so I'm STILL losing weight... especially as I ate shockingly badly yesterday but I was out all day. I suppose looking back I balanced the shocking food with the fact that I actually didn't eat that much full stop. I've just double checked it and it wasn't that bad at all. Nutritionally poor but acceptable from a pure weight loss perspective.

The next target is 15 st 5 lbs which may be a tall order but I'm going to revise the target to adjust. Yes... I know... it's moving the goal posts but if I try to lose a stone to reach 14 St 9 lbs by October I'm going to make myself ill. I'm thinking of making is a straight 15 st target. We'll see.

No comments: