10 November 2003

14st 13lbs

Not bad going. I lost three pounds since my last weigh in. So far I'm not going hyper mental with the heathly eating. That is I'm not snacking at all and my meals are mostly the same except I make sure I have breakfast and my evening meals are more salad and veggy than orange food. I'm sure the breakfast is making me hungrier but I put that down to the fact that my metabolism is kicking into gear earlier in the day now. I have looked at what I am eating again and my evening meals are relatively low in carbohydrates which means that I have the most energy intake early in the day when needed and I can burn it off as the day goes on.

So the current plan is to continue like this until I get to my target and if I stop losing weight before that I can take it to another level.

On another front, my baccy reserves are getting low...

No comments: