28 January 2004

This time next week...

... I'll be a Non-Smoker. I'm psyching myself up properly because I can't fail this time. I feel ready but I know I'm going to miss it for a while and this is the first apology in advance because I know I'm going to turn into a right git and ooberloobas will be flying everywhere...

So, what triggers me to light up? At work, they have these groovy like bus shelter thingys outside for the smokers to go to and I think I'm going to miss breaking up my day by getting a bit of fresh air. I'll have to see if I can sneak out for a couple of laps of the building or something. It's wired that I'll feel more guilty doing that than going out for a burn. After meals is another trigger as is the pub. I always seem to puff away when I'm at my computer at home. It's going to be hard to avoid them so I'll just have to be strong...

If anyone is wondering why I'm giving up on a Wednesday, it's because it's when the bins get emptied and I won't be going through the kitchen bin like a tramp looking for my old lighter ;)

No comments: