3 February 2004

I'm Quitting

Yep... It's that time. It didn't come around as quick as I thought but I will be honest and say that I am just a little apprehensive about quitting. I keep telling myself that it's bad for me and that I will soon have a lung capacity greater than that of a small asthmatic vole. I don't feel quite as positive as I have been on the run in but if I can make it past a month, I'll be home and dry.

I'm going to be using patches to take the edge off. Cold turkey is all fair and good but it's been tried before several times as has gum and tabs. I read that on average, it takes seven attempts to finally quit and I'm sure I'm around that mark so that's definitely a good omen.

So that's it. Expect rabid posts for about the first two weeks. I may very well go off on one at some point but it'll all be here for everyone to see, I promise you that.

No comments: