28 June 2007

The next two weigh-ins

So, I'm off tenting in Cornwallceistershire all next week so I'm going to do a weigh in tomorrow for the French GP and another on Monday 9th July for the British GP.

It's been an up and down couple of weeks. First week was a bit hit and miss. I don't think I did amazingly well. The last night snacks seemed to sneak in. This week however has been pretty good. Because I'm going away I haven't bothered to go shopping and am having a bit of a freezer week and I haven't snacked at all. I'm guessing I'll hit the 16 stone 7 pounds target and hopefully maitain a gap. I'm not sure if it will be the 2 pounds lead from the USA GP but I have a positive feeling.

The next week will be interesting though. I have a feeling that I won't be snacking that much and while I won't be strictly dieting, I'll certainly be more mindful than usual of what I'm eating. The target is a 1 pound loss and I'll be happy if I maintain.

One other thing. I have the Metallica gig at Wembley at the end of next week and anyone who knows mosh pits and going down the front at metal gigs know the sort intense workout it is so I'll probably sweat a couple of stone off there... and yes... I'm old enough to know better ;)

No comments: