17 June 2007

Indianapolis GP

Lewis won again in a pretty average race (especially after Canada) and I weighed in at 16st 9lbs. Two pounds ahead of where I thought I would be. It's going pretty well I think. The way I see it, my current eating regime would be perfect for maintaining once I'm at a lower weight as I'm not really trying yet. Good thing is I still have a "Diet Nazi" mode to fall back on if things start falling off the rails. That'll be the proper psychoness then...

I have to hit 16st 7lbs in two weeks for the French GP although I'm looking to hit 16st 5lbs to keep the pressure on. 14st 9lbs is still the target though and I'm not changing that.

If I hit target early then that's a bonus and if I'm still over at the end of the season I'm not stopping trying. That much I HAVE to set out now. I'm worried about a mind set I remember getting the last time I tried to lose weight which was "I haven't hit the target I wanted so I best to stop trying really."

No comments: